The Information We Collect
When a player uses our site, we collect information about them. Below the player can view the types of information we collect:
- The player’s name and address, his or her phone number and email account name, and other data that may be requested from the player directly;
- Traffic, location, and other communication information collected while using our services;
- Data about the device used to access our platforms, services, and products;
- Pages visited and content viewed, links and buttons clicked, URLs visited before and after you use our Services;
- Betting, out-of-size, games, deposits and withdrawals, payment systems, and other account transactions. We regularly review this information to improve the quality of your time with us.
- Conversations on the phone or in the chat room of the users;
- Player responses to advertising integrations, email openings;
- Player data from social networks;
- Information from third-party databases to fulfill our legal and regulatory obligations.
Third-Party and Publicly Available Sources
The player should know that we are not only getting information about him from him. We also use data that we may receive from our partners, publicly available websites, or other third parties. All information is collected by us solely to verify the players and to improve the quality of our services.
Account Setup, Verification, and Management
We use our customers’ personal information to customize their profiles on the website and in the Crickex mobile app. It is also used to set up and administer and register your Crickex account, provide technical support, customer support, and training, verify your identity, process payment information, and send you important account and service information. In addition, this information is used to comply with our legal obligations.
We use customers’ personal information to learn their preferences. As a result, we can show players only the information they are interested in. This is an important aspect of the business that enhances the quality of the customer experience with us.
Marketing and Events
According to information about your preferences, we will notify you about various promotions and events. So the player will be able to stay informed on the latest events, which is important in the gambling industry. We will notify you about most of the events as long as you are using our services. If necessary, the player can opt out.
In order to provide you with services and for our legitimate purposes, we process personal data to assess and manage risks to our business.
Third-party Service Providers & Partners
We may hire third parties to process information about our customers. This is necessary to fulfill our goals for customer support, information technology, payments, sales, marketing, data analysis, research, and surveys. We must also share customer information when it is necessary to calculate commissions and benefits.
We have every right to keep personal information about a customer as long as it is necessary for legal or business purposes of our company. The maximum retention period is 7 years from the date of the client’s last activity.
We try to make sure that information about our players is secure. to do this, we use state-of-the-art encryption on all of our platforms. This prevents third parties or fraudsters from getting your data to commit illegal actions.
How to Contact Us
If a player has any questions about the use of their personal information or about their rights, it is worth contacting us. You can do so at [email protected].